Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In your role as a Test Engineer (m / f / d) for the High Power Laboratory, you will be responsible, among other things, for setting up and carrying out various tests and continuously developing our product portfolio and our test facilities.
You work permanently in late shift. Your weekly working time of 35 hours is spread over only 4 days – so you can enjoy a long weekend every week.
- Preparation and implementation of development and type-tests in accordance with the relevant standard
- Further development of the product portfolio as well as test facilities and methods
- Operation and expansion of our existing measurement technology
- Execution of various tests under PEHLA observation
- Accompanying PEHLA exams as an external observer
- Close cooperation with the internal R&D department as well as internal and external customers in external laboratories and on-site at the customer
- Preparation of complete test documentations as well as type-test reports and development reports
- Supervision of working students as wells as bachelor and master thesis
- Participation in various projects, possibly leading your own projects
- Successfully completed technical master’s degree – preferably in the field of Electrical Engineering with a focus on Power Engineering or Automation Technology
- In-company training in Electrical Engineering is an advantage
- Ideally, first practical experience and knowledge in the field of high voltage technology
- Fluent with German and English (written and spoken)
- High customer orientation, initiative, determination, teamwork and communication skills
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. On the basis of a personal, practice-oriented induction programme, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently and self-reliantly within your assigned area. Even after the joining phase, ABB offers a wide range of individual career development opportunities and supports you in realising your career goals with targeted training measures. At ABB you will find an attractive working environment in all phases of life – including policies for sabbaticals and home office, the ABB children’s vacation camp and taking care of family members.
Interested in joining our team? We are looking forward to receiving your complete application through our online tool.
Your contact is: ABB PersonalDirekt
+49 (0) 621 381 3500
Firmenkontakt und Herausgeber des Stellenangebots:
ABB Stotz-Kontakt GmbH
Eppelheimer Str. 82
Telefon: +49 (6221) 701-0
Telefax: +49 (6221) 701-1325
(siehe Firmenkontakt oben) verantwortlich. Dieser ist in der Regel auch Urheber des Stellenagebotstextes,
sowie der angehängten Bild-, Ton-, Video-, Medien- und Informationsmaterialien. Die United News Network GmbH
übernimmt keine Haftung für die Korrektheit oder Vollständigkeit des dargestellten Stellenangebots. Auch bei
Übertragungsfehlern oder anderen Störungen haftet sie nur im Fall von Vorsatz oder grober Fahrlässigkeit.
Die Nutzung von hier archivierten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung
ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem
angegebenen Herausgeber. Eine systematische Speicherung dieser Daten sowie die Verwendung auch von Teilen
dieses Datenbankwerks sind nur mit schriftlicher Genehmigung durch die United News Network GmbH gestattet